Friday, May 11, 2012

Me? Write a Blog??


Yes...I am starting a blog.  After shocking friends and family with the announcement of our plan to move to Sweden, I'm hoping this whole blog thing comes as relatively minor news.  The main reason that the blog idea seems like a good one is that it may be the best way to chronicle our time here. I will share info on our travels, our family and just day to day things which are new to us.  Facebook and emails have been my main means of communication thus far, but they each have their shortcomings.  Emails generally have to be crafted individually (except the one announcing my attempt at blogging- EVERYONE will get that news!) and it's tough to keep track of who has heard which stories.  Facebook is nice for a cute pic or quick update, but not the place to share all the quirky things about living in Sweden (and not all of my friends/family want to join the FB community).  So here I go!  Since we have been here about 4 weeks, I may backfill some information as well as keep everyone posted on the new happenings.  Thanks for checking it out and please sign up as a "member" if you would like to keep up with us! 

First visit to the sea (in Falsterbo)

1 comment: